Wren House Plans
1. Attach Back and Front to
Floor 2. Attach Right and
with Screws using Phillips screw
driver. to Front and Back.
3. Attach Stationary Roof Panel so that
4. Attach Hinges to Roof Panel with small
7. Attach Hinged Roof Panel
Hinge Pilot Holes are at the Peak.
screws and small Phillips Screw Driver.
to Stationary Roof Panel
using small screws and
5. Attach Hook to Roof Panel with Round
small Phillips Screw
Head Screw using Slotted Screw Driver
6. Turn Screw Eye into Side Panel
8. Snug fit
Perch into Front Panel. 9.
Turn Large Screw Eyes into
10. Suspend Hanging Model with 4 - 6 inches
Glue if desired (glue not
into Pilot Holes in Stationary
of wire, rope, or small chain (not
Roof Peak of Hanging Model.
included) from tree limb or eave.
(not included in Wall Mounted
Wall Mounted Model: Turn Large Screw
into wall, fence, or tree. Leave 7/8"
between wall and screw head. Fit
Key Hole Slot over Screw in wall.