1. Fasten One Side to the Front
Panel and One Side to the Back Panel with Screws using Phillips Screw
Driver. Make certain Upper and Lower ends
are aligned: Rope Holes are drilled near the Top of
each Side Panel. Feeder Holes
are drilled above Dowel Holes (for Perches) in Front and Back Panels
2. Fasten Floor to Back Panel with
3. Lay Back Panel (with Floor) on its back and
Screws. Floor is fastened from
insert Hoods in curved grooves. Cut Hoods
only to prevent splitting.
from plastic fluorescent tube guards or
discarded cylinder-shaped plastic bottles.
4. Carefully lay opposite set (Front & Side)
making certain each hood fits
into curved groove
5. Fasten two sets together with screws.
by pushing with a finger inserted into the
6. Snug fit Perches into
7. Thread Rope through Holes in
8. Suspend from secure
Dowel Holes. Glue if desired.
Roof and Side Panels. Tie
nails, or wire from tree
knots in each rope end and
branch, eave, or post.